BAF® Request: SYDNEY-530-Procurement-Senior Performance Improvement Analyst/Consultant
An existing ICG NSW Government client is conducting a benchmarking and process improvement review of their procurement function. They have 8 key procedures and twenty templates (procurement strategy, request for quote, evaluation matrix etc). ICG is developing a proposal to undertake the work. In order to complete the team we are looking for an experienced process re-design consultant. If successful we would start the work on December 1st and work through to the end of February with the possibility of extension
Experienced Performance Improvement Senior Analyst/Consultant
Ideally the accredited professional will be a performance improvement consultant with 3-5 years experience and ideally you will be familiar with Government clients with experience in procurement reviews a strong positive.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an high impact end to end procurement review of three stages:
Stage 1: Baseline of current procurement processes and procedures and external best practice benchmarking: 1-22 December
Stage 2: Re-design/simplification of procurement processes and procedures and implementation planning. Testing and iteration of draft design: By 31 January
Stage 3: Implementation support such as training guides and worked examples of new procedures: By 23 February
Stage 4: to be advised
The successful accredited professional will have:
- · 3-5 years performance improvement experience with a top tier consulting firm
- Completed process re-design engagements in recent past
- Excellent communication skills
- · Excellent written and powerpoint skills
- · A commitment to work on-site in Orange NSW for most of December and January (we will be requesting the client pay travel and/or accommodation expenses from Sydney)
- · Strong team work ethic
- · Excellent client interaction and handling skills
The accredited professional will be accountable for:
Stage 1: Reviewing and documenting current state processes and procedures and handling data request. Documenting and structuring notes on external best practice benchmark interviews. Building client powerpoint decks. Building opportunity evaluation spreadsheet (working with the teams’ Procurement expert)
Stage 2: Supporting the team in developing and documenting the re-design of the improved procurement function procedures including building client powerpoint decks. Helping to conduct meetings/workshops to test and iterate re-design (working with the teams’ Procurement expert)
Stage 3: Developing support material such as FAQs, sample templates and training material
Logistics, Process & Rate
Much of the work, especially in the first two stages (December and January) will need to be onsite in Orange NSW as well as working with the team in Sydney location
Stage 1: ~5 days a week, mainly in Orange NSW
If we are successful in the proposal, the first stage of the engagement is scheduled to commence on December 1st for 3 weeks until December 22nd. Most, if not all of this work will be expected to be performed in Orange NSW.
Stage 2: ~5 days a week mainly in Orange NSW
The second phase of the work starts on January 2nd to January 22nd. Again a substantial amount of the work will be performed on site in Orange
Stage 3: 3/4 days a week mainly Sydney with meetings in Orange NSW
Total approx. 45-50 days (subject to finalized team resources and proposal pricing)
Offshore and interstate candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses to be equivalent cost to the client as a Sydney based resource (we expect travel from Sydney to Orange to be covered by the client)
Final amount to be negotiated with the client, however, the target rate for the lean six sigma process consultant is $1200 per day ($840 net).
This is an urgent request. Please lodge your interest as soon as possible. We will expect to make a selection of short-listed candidates tomorrow November 17th to include in our proposal that needs to be submitted next week.
The existing project team members will interview the candidate.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
1) Click on Sign Up – Use Your primary email address – If you have an ICG email address use that one – You will then get a verification email – Please follow the instructions on the email
2) When you have created a user please go to the applicable BAF and click on Apply now
3) Please fill in the required fields. It will store all the information for your next BAF (It only saves your most recent resume)
4) Most of the fields should be copy and paste from your current APT /CV you have one
5) You will also get an introductory email with all the relevant information if you are a new user of our system
6) In Chrome you will have to accept Cookies to make the system work
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.