BAF® Request: SYDNEY-534-Insurance and Banking (Learning) – Change Manager
An existing ICG client – a major Australian Insurance Banking organization – is looking for a Change Manager to work within their Learning Development team to provide support for the implementation of a Learning Optimisation platform.
The Change Manager will be responsible for determining the change impact of the initiative across the organization and developing a change management plan to communicate and embed the change across all Suncorp functions. The Change Manager will be part of a small team responsible for the successful implementation and rollout of the platform.
Accountabilities will include:
- Identifying those that will be affected by the change in the context of culture, processes and technology
- Determining the degree to which the different parts of the organization will be affected
- Developing a tailored plan to optimize the embedment of the change
- Executing against this plan
The successful professional will have:
- Experience in material organisational change management programs
- A working knowledge of common change management tools and artifacts
- A proven track record in developing and implementing change management plans
- 3-5 years experience in a Big 5 consulting firm or equivalent industry experience
- The ability to work in complex multi-dimensional environments
- Marketing experience, whilst preferred, is not essential
Logistics, process & Rate
Logistics: Starting within 2 weeks and lasting for 6 months with the potential to extend to 12 months.
Location: Sydney or Brisbane
Offshore and interstate candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses
Rate: The daily gross rate range for the Change Manager would be $1,200/day gross.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
1) Click on Sign Up – Use Your primary email address – If you have an ICG email address use that one – You will then get a verification email – Please follow the instructions on the email
2) When you have created a user please go to the applicable BAF and click on Apply now
3) Please fill in the required fields. It will store all the information for your next BAF (It only saves your most recent resume)
4) Most of the fields should be copy and paste from your current APT /CV you have one
5) You will also get an introductory email with all the relevant information if you are a new user of our system
6) In Chrome you will have to accept Cookies to make the system work
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.