BAF® Request: SYDNEY-545-FS-Retail Banking Diagnostic-Principal
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available professionals to respond to a service request.
An existing ICG client in the retail financial services industry is looking for an experienced ex top-tier principal level consultant to assist with a deep dive diagnostic into a core part of their business
- Work with the program sponsor to build the work plan, stakeholder map, and deliverables
- Curate existing research materials
- Develop an issue tree and hypotheses set
- Engage with senior and junior stakeholders to ensure program success
- Bring thought leadership and proven diagnostic experience to the project
- Manage another ICG resource who will be full time
- Coordinate with other resources from involved business units and functions providing research and analytical support
- Develop a set of recommendations to deliver a significant increase in current growth levels
- Manage the project and deliverables to completion
- Acted at principal level at a major branded firm for 2+ years
- A minimum of 3-4+ years experience at a major branded consulting firm in analysis and strategy if an industry transfer, else 6-8 years experience if a consultant or MBA hire.
- MBA from a top tier universiuty or equivalent qualification set
- Experience working in retail banking and payments related industries (Australia preferred)
- Deep experience with diagnostic projects involving heavy analysis
- Ability to structure and prepare compelling CXO level presentations
- Ability to manage complex analysis tasks across multiple stakeholders and hypotheses
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: The project commences in early March and the principal will be required for at least one week beforehand to plan and blueprint the diagnostic program and meet key stakeholders.
The principal is expected to work on the program at 40% allocation in a flexible way to meet the projects needs. The project will run for 1-2 weeks of set up and then for a further 12 weeks.
Interstate & offshore candidates will be required to pay their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Rate: Final amount to be negotiated with the client. The client is targeted $3,500 gross per day
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
1) Click on Sign Up – Use Your primary email address – If you have an ICG email address use that one – You will then get a verification email – Please follow the instructions on the email
2) When you have created a user please go to the applicable BAF and click on Apply now
3) Please fill in the required fields. It will store all the information for your next BAF (It only saves your most recent resume)
4) Most of the fields should be copy and paste from your current APT /CV you have one
5) You will also get an introductory email with all the relevant information if you are a new user of our system
6) In Chrome you will have to accept Cookies to make the system work
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.