BAF® Request: SYDNEY-546-FS-Retail Banking Diagnostic -Analyst
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available professionals to respond to a service request.
An existing ICG client in the retail financial services industry is looking for an experienced ex top-tier analyst level consultant to assist with a deep dive diagnostic into a core part of their business
- Work with an ICG principal and client team to lead the analysis work for a major diagnostic exercise
- Review research materials
- Engage with junior stakeholders to collect data and test findings
- Support presentations to senior stakeholders
- Bring proven diagnostic model building experience to the project
- Coordinate with other resources from involved business units and functions providing support and coordination where required
- Develop findings and document them using a variety of graphical and tabular techniques
- Acted at analyst or consultant level at a major branded firm for 2+ years
- Experience working in retail banking (preferred) or any other data-heavy industry
- Experience with diagnostic projects involving heavy analysis
- Quantitative undergraduate degree with very high grades
- Ability to prepare pages for compelling client presentations
- Ability to manage complex analysis tasks across multiple stakeholders and hypotheses
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: The project commences in early March. The analyst is expected to work on the program at 100% allocation. The project will run for 12 weeks.
Interstate & offshore candidates will be required to pay their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Rate: Final amount to be negotiated with the client. The client is targeted $1,500 gross per day
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
1) Click on Sign Up – Use Your primary email address – If you have an ICG email address use that one – You will then get a verification email – Please follow the instructions on the email
2) When you have created a user please go to the applicable BAF and click on Apply now
3) Please fill in the required fields. It will store all the information for your next BAF (It only saves your most recent resume)
4) Most of the fields should be copy and paste from your current APT /CV you have one
5) You will also get an introductory email with all the relevant information if you are a new user of our system
6) In Chrome you will have to accept Cookies to make the system work