BAF® Request: SYDNEY-568-Consultant and Business Analyst
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available accredited professionals to respond to a potential resource request.
An existing ICG boutique is looking for an all round consultant and a Business Analyst to support a 2-month project extension for a successful ICG project with a large Bank. Opportunity for further extensions.
The successful accredited professionals will be working as part of a small ICG project team tasked with researching and confirming customer needs across a key banking product / service line and also proposing the future state / ideal service offering for that service line across at least two segments.
The work will involve:
- Working in a cross functional team including Banking staff
- Conducting customer research (qualitative customer focus groups and interviews to explore product and service needs and opportunities)
- Conducting stakeholder interviews to understand how the business operates, how the service is offered today and what can be done to redesign to better meet customer needs
- Synthesis of findings to identify key customer segments, their needs and preferences and to identify insights about key requirements from the product/service offering
- The drawing up of illustrative ideal state solution designs, value propositions and service flows – and selling this in to multiple stakeholders
- Working with various internal stakeholders to understand interdependencies and help deliver a phased implementation plan
Role 1 – Consultant
Well balanced all-round strategy consultant who is able to:
- Lead a stream of work and work independently
- Get quickly up-to-speed and who can think on their feet
- Run workshops, conduct senior stakeholder interviews and can hold their own in meetings
- Demonstrate great organisational skills
- Deliver with a positive attitude and good people skills
- Familiar with banking environments, but not mandatory
- Familiar with Solution Design and User Experience disciplines
Good analytical capabilities:
- Ability to understand and articulate / map how business works today including ability to whiteboard / map processes
- Ability to synthesise insights and findings (issues and opportunities) about how things can be improved
- Ability to envisage new improved solutions and service offerings
Customer advocate with natural customer understanding:
- Ability to work out customer needs based flows and journeys and roll-up themes
- Ability to bring to life ideas – work with team in envisaging a future state process / service offering and then direct a creative resource in mapping it out so stakeholders will understand it (no creative design capability required
- Ability to manage workshops with various stakeholders to get buy in and raise key issues that need managing as well as identify a phased rollout plan
Role 2- Business Analyst /Junior Consultant
- Great organisation skills
- Can do attitude and good people skills
- Basic project management skills
- Ability to support and minute key meetings
- Ability to conduct document reviews and synthesise key themes
- Ability to mystery shopping and basic UX reviews of websites and service offerings
- Basic data analysis (ideal not required)
- Good power-point – ability to create compelling concise slides
- Has UX skills and experience Has ability to use other design programs beyond power-point (but not mandatory)
- Is familiar with banking environments, but not mandatory
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: Starting immediately for initial two-month period (until early Aug) with a potential to extend for a further two to three months.
Offshore and interstate candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
1) Click on Sign Up – Use Your primary email address – If you have an ICG email address use that one – You will then get a verification email – Please follow the instructions on the email
2) When you have created a user please go to the applicable BAF and click on Apply now
3) Please fill in the required fields. It will store all the information for your next BAF (It only saves your most recent resume)
4) Most of the fields should be copy and paste from your current APT /CV you have one
5) You will also get an introductory email with all the relevant information if you are a new user of our system
6) In Chrome you will have to accept Cookies to make the system work
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.