BAF® Request: SYDNEY-569-Strategy Execution Senior Manager
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available accredited professionals to respond to a potential resource request.
A new ICG client in the Professional Services sector is looking for a Strategy Execution Senior Manager to work with executive stakeholders and the Project Team to execute a recently developed strategy across the organisation.
The successful accredited professional will have deep experience in driving successful transformation programs, ideally across complex, multi-stakeholder environments.
In particular, the accredited professional will have significant experience in:
- Strategy execution
- Operating model design
- Organisational transformation
- Business development in services industries
- Benefits baseline / tracking / realization best practices
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics:Starting immediately for approximately 6 months, with the potential to extend further.
Offshore and interstate candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Rates: Final amount to be negotiated with the client, however, depending on the level of experience and seniority, the daily gross rate range for the Strategy Execution Senior Manager would be between $2,000 and $2,500.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
1) Click on Sign Up – Use Your primary email address – If you have an ICG email address use that one – You will then get a verification email – Please follow the instructions on the email
2) When you have created a user please go to the applicable BAF and click on Apply now
3) Please fill in the required fields. It will store all the information for your next BAF (It only saves your most recent resume)
4) Most of the fields should be copy and paste from your current APT /CV you have one
5) You will also get an introductory email with all the relevant information if you are a new user of our system
6) In Chrome you will have to accept Cookies to make the system work
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.