BAF® Request: SYDNEY-573-Wealth Industry- Manager/Senior Associate level consultant
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available accredited professionals to respond to a potential resource request.
An existing ICG client is seeking an experienced consultant. The project is to support a major 12-18-month strategy and business planning cycle. The project can commence immediately, however, the client will wait a week or two for the perfect candidate.
The client needs a Manager/Senior Associate level management consultant with extensive experience in strategy and business planning in the wealth industry.
Ideally the candidates should have:
- 6+ years of business/commercial experience
- 4+ years experience at a recognised branded consulting house
- 1.5+ years of wealth industry experience (employment or consulting projects)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional PowerPoint skills with the ability to deliver a clear story line supported with high quality insightful slides containing high quality analysis and clear findings
Candidates must also be able to:
- Effectively manage more junior stakeholders with workplans and clear deliverables and clear guidance
- Interface with a wide range of management level internal stakeholders
- Agree priorities and ensure the required outputs are delivered on schedule
The project will be supported by a very experienced client team (Director level and others) who will provide guidance, coordination of stakeholders and a sounding board throughout the engagement.
The engagement is focused on developing a comprehensive strategy in light of recent industry changes (especially industry structure and regulation) and is expected to cover all facets of strategy:
- New industry economics
- Competitor and regulatory landscape
- Customer behaviour and expectations
- Technology, especially digitisation and robotisation
- Business model and key differentiating capabilities
- Partnering/ecosystem and relevant inorganic plays
- Business plan, targets and benefits tracking
- Validating the strategy
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: The client is looking to start as soon as practicable. This is a 12-18 month contract.
Location:Sydney CBD – Candidates from interstate and overseas may be considered but would need to be exceptional and negotiate travel and accommodation support.
Rates: Senior Associate – $2,200-$2,400 gross per day
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
1) Click on Sign Up – Use Your primary email address – If you have an ICG email address use that one – You will then get a verification email – Please follow the instructions on the email
2) When you have created a user please go to the applicable BAF and click on Apply now
3) Please fill in the required fields. It will store all the information for your next BAF (It only saves your most recent resume)
4) Most of the fields should be copy and paste from your current APT /CV you have one
5) You will also get an introductory email with all the relevant information if you are a new user of our system
6) In Chrome you will have to accept Cookies to make the system work
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.