BAF® Request: SYDNEY-579-Wealth Industry-Business Analyst
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available accredited professionals to respond to a potential resource request.
An existing ICG client is seeking an experienced consultant. The project is to support a major 12-18-month strategy and business planning cycle. The project can commence immediately, however, the client will wait a week or two for the perfect candidate.
The engagement is focused on developing a comprehensive strategy in light of recent industry changes (especially industry structure and regulation) and is expected to cover all facets of strategy:
- New industry economics
- Competitor and regulatory landscape
- Customer behaviour and expectations
- Technology, especially digitisation and robotisation
- Business model and key differentiating capabilities
- Partnering/ecosystem and relevant inorganic plays
- Business plan, targets and benefits tracking
- Validating the strategy
The successful candidate will report to a client executive and work closely with another senior ICG consultant. They will support a program of strategic planning activities across the business, including responsibility for supporting the following:
- Work with the team to assess and document the current state of business and identify improvements
- Deliver robust financial modelling and analysis
- Work with the team to identify, blueprint and assess strategic options
- Create compelling presentation materials
- Effectively communicate requirements to stakeholders
- Working with stakeholders to understand their needs, concerns and the business environment within which they operate
PROFESSIONAL MUST HAVE BOTH STRATEGY AND WEALTH INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE.
Ideally the accredited professional will also have:
- Banking and Financial Services Industry experience
- A minimum of two years of experience at a branded consulting firm
- Exceptional PowerPoint and Excel Modelling skills
- Strength in financial evaluation of business options
- A track record of delivering successful outcomes
- Tertiary degree in a commercially relevant discipline
- Very strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong strategy development, problem-solving and analytical skills, ideally gained in a leading consulting firm or internal strategy unit
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: The client is looking to start as soon as practicable. This is a 12-18 month contract.
Location:Sydney CBD – Candidates from interstate and overseas may be considered but would need to be exceptional and negotiate travel and accommodation support.
Rates: Gross daily rate $1,800
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
1) Click on Sign Up – Use Your primary email address – If you have an ICG email address use that one – You will then get a verification email – Please follow the instructions on the email
2) When you have created a user please go to the applicable BAF and click on Apply now
3) Please fill in the required fields. It will store all the information for your next BAF (It only saves your most recent resume)
4) Most of the fields should be copy and paste from your current APT /CV you have one
5) You will also get an introductory email with all the relevant information if you are a new user of our system
6) In Chrome you will have to accept Cookies to make the system work
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.