BAF® Request: SYDNEY-581-Transport-Program/Project Manager
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available accredited professionals to respond to a potential resource request.
An existing ICG client is looking for a Program/Project Manager with experience in continuous improvement.
Optimise engagement with internal and external stakeholders to achieve defined outcomes, providing guidance on project related issues and strategies. Manage their expectations and resolve issues.
- Design, implement, evaluate and report on projects to improve the efficiency of State Transit.
- Identify and act on operational efficiency and process improvement opportunities.
- Identify risks and take appropriate risk mitigation actions to ensure successful achievements of goals
- combine their Project Management experience with Change Management skills
- have a down to earth, flexible approach
- combine their analytical skills with good communication & presentation skills
- are commercially minded
- and have great interpersonal skills
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: Start 25th July for 6 months
Location: Based in Brookvale depot and will travel to other depots across Sydney.
Rates: Daily gross rate $2,100 to $,2500. Final amount to be agreed with the client.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
1) Click on Sign Up – Use Your primary email address – If you have an ICG email address use that one – You will then get a verification email – Please follow the instructions on the email
2) When you have created a user please go to the applicable BAF and click on Apply now
3) Please fill in the required fields. It will store all the information for your next BAF (It only saves your most recent resume)
4) Most of the fields should be copy and paste from your current APT /CV you have one
5) You will also get an introductory email with all the relevant information if you are a new user of our system
6) In Chrome you will have to accept Cookies to make the system work
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.