BAF® Request: SYDNEY-583-FS-Cross Program Engagement-Experienced Consultant
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available accredited professionals to respond to a potential resource request.
An existing ICG client is looking for an experienced consultant to drive the creation of a single cohesive power-point / output deck from the inputs of a multi-streamed multi-phased program within a large Financial Intuition.
The successful accredited professional will be working as part of a large team within a Bank (along side another ICG team).
The work will involve:
- Working closely with the program stream lead, strategy team and the leaders of several individual functional project streams
- Working in a cross functional team including Banking staff. Presenting, consulting and engaging across multiple stakeholders
- Synthesis of outputs from various cross functional team members
- Assisting the strategy team in creating a single cohesive well written powerpoint deck to map a vision for the future of advice and lay out the steps to get there across all functions of the bank
- Working with various internal stakeholders to understand interdependencies and help deliver a phased implementation plan
The Ideal Consultant:
Well balanced all-round strategy consultant who is able to:
- Lead a stream of work and work independently
- Get quickly up-to-speed and who can think on their feet
- Can run workshops and can hold their own in meetings
- Demonstrate great organisational skills
- Deliver with a positive attitude and good people skills
- Familiar with banking environments, –ideally with financial advice experience
- Great organisation skills and solid project management skills
- ‘Can do’ attitude and good people skills
- Good power-point – ability to create compelling concise slides
- Familiar with Solution Design and User Experience disciplines
- Good analytical capabilities
- Ability to understand and articulate how business works today including ability to whiteboard / map processes
- Ability to synthesise insights and findings (issues and opportunities) about how things can be improved
- Ability to envisage new improved solutions and service offerings
- Customer advocate with natural customer understanding
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: Starting immediately for initial six week period with a potential to extend
Timing: This job is urgent. Please submit your ICG CV by COB on Wed 15th August and be prepared for interviews on 16-17th August and to start work no later than Mon 20th August.
Location: Work will be from client offices in Sydney .No travel expenses to office will be covered. Offshore and interstate candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Rates: Final amount to be negotiated with the client, however, depending on level of experience and seniority the daily gross execution fee will be between $1,750 and $1,900.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
1) Click on Sign Up – Use Your primary email address – If you have an ICG email address use that one – You will then get a verification email – Please follow the instructions on the email
2) When you have created a user please go to the applicable BAF and click on Apply now
3) Please fill in the required fields. It will store all the information for your next BAF (It only saves your most recent resume)
4) Most of the fields should be copy and paste from your current APT /CV you have one
5) You will also get an introductory email with all the relevant information if you are a new user of our system
6) In Chrome you will have to accept Cookies to make the system work
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.