BAF® Request: SYDNEY-586-Change Manager-Customer Experience
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available accredited professionals to respond to a potential resource request.
An existing ICG client – a major Australian Insurance & Services organization – is looking for a Change Manager to work within their customer experience and technology function with a Program Manager to provide support for the delivery a new customer facing app.
The Change Manager will assist in the development and implementation of a change and communications plan for the above mentioned initiative.
The Change Manager will be part of a small team consisting of Program Manager and a number of specialized resources to facilitate and support the program.
Accountabilities will include:
- Understanding the major pieces of work being undertaken
- Understanding the various parts of the organisation that will be affected by the program from frontline sales and service staff to all other parts of the organisation
- Developing (and/or adjusting the existing) change plan including training, learning and development and communications
- Tailoring these changes plans depending on the stakeholder
The successful professional will have:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
A highly regarded capability in written communication across a number of media
- 3-5 years experience within an internal change team, preferably in Financial Services/Insurance experience or experience in a consulting firm performing equivalent work
- Strong commercial acumen that facilitates the translation of a complex program into a clear change plan
- Related experience and/or a working knowledge of developing a communications plan
- The ability to work in complex multi-dimensional environments at various levels of the organisation
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: Starting within 2-4 weeks and lasting for 6 months (Likely extension to 9 months)
Offshore & Interstate candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Rates: The daily gross rate range for the Change Manager would be $1,200/day gross to the Professional.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
1) Click on Sign Up – Use Your primary email address – If you have an ICG email address use that one – You will then get a verification email – Please follow the instructions on the email
2) When you have created a user please go to the applicable BAF and click on Apply now
3) Please fill in the required fields. It will store all the information for your next BAF (It only saves your most recent resume)
4) Most of the fields should be copy and paste from your current APT /CV you have one
5) You will also get an introductory email with all the relevant information if you are a new user of our system
6) In Chrome you will have to accept Cookies to make the system work
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.