BAF® Request: SYDNEY-599-Personal Financial Services Insurance expert
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available accredited professionals to respond to a potential resource request.
A new ICG client is looking for a Personal Financial Services Insurance expert to work as part of an internal team to review the evolving landscape for selling and servicing financial services insurance and to identify the implications for business performance, efficiency and growth.
The client needs an experienced financial services insurance professional to work as part of an internal team and along-side existing stakeholders to explore:
- Current industry profit pools and key trends in margins and growth
- Key industry trends, regulatory changes and potential industry shocks
- Implications for business performance
- Opportunities for performance improvement in terms of both efficiency and growth
- Investment in capabilities required
- Overall business case for change
The successful professional will have:
- 10+ Yrs experience in working on similar engagements in Australian Personal Financial services
- Excellent working knowledge of current and potential future changes to the Australian regulatory landscape as it relates to selling and servicing financial services insurance products
- Ability to understand implications of potential environment change on business operations and performance
- Experience in helping sizing, scoping and planning for the new capabilities required to help maintain or grow the business
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: Start around mid-October. It is anticipated the engagement will span 6 – 8 weeks and the professional will be working 3 – 4 days/week
Location: Melbourne preferred. Sydney may be possible for the right candidate.
Offshore candidates will only be considered if they pay their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Rates: Final amount to be negotiated with the client but daily gross rate would be between AUD $1800–2500
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
1) Click on Sign Up – Use Your primary email address – If you have an ICG email address use that one – You will then get a verification email – Please follow the instructions on the email
2) When you have created a user please go to the applicable BAF and click on Apply now
3) Please fill in the required fields. It will store all the information for your next BAF (It only saves your most recent resume)
4) Most of the fields should be copy and paste from your current APT /CV you have one
5) You will also get an introductory email with all the relevant information if you are a new user of our system
6) In Chrome you will have to accept Cookies to make the system work
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.