BAF® Request: SYDNEY-610-FS-Project Manager
Our client, a leading provider of integrated financial services, is looking for a Project Manager with experience working on Finance/ERP implementation (on premise and/or cloud) projects, preferably in a Financial Services environment to work on the demerger and sale of its wealth management and global assess management businesses respectively.
Reporting to the Program Manager, the successful candidate will lead one or more key projects/streams and be responsible for:
- Developing, or contributing to the development of, the project charter, project management plan, schedule, resource requirements and budget as well as the key project processes, reports, dashboards and communications
- Leading a project team to execute the project in an effective, disciplined and aligned manner using best practices and tools
- Tracking project deliverables and communicating project progress and expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely, clear and transparent fashion
- Identifying and seeking to resolve issues and time/resource conflicts within the project team
- Identifying risks and managing contingency and mitigation actions to ensure achievement of project objectives
- Liaising with project stakeholders and sponsors on an ongoing basis
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following knowledge and experience:
- 3-5 years project management experience working on Finance/ERP implementation (on premise and/or cloud) projects, preferably in a Financial Services environment, using a structured, process-driven approach. HR/Payroll experience would be a plus
- Good understanding of technical infrastructure and/or software development methodologies
- Sound business analytics & modelling skills
- Strong organisational and self-management skills, with the ability to prioritise and delegate tasks effectively and allocate resources appropriately
- Good communication skills, both verbal & written
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills to promote teamwork and provide direction and support to the project team
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to manage and interact effectively with other project work streams and key project/program stakeholders and sponsors
Logistics: Starting as soon as possible, this is a full-time role for approximately 14 months with the possibility of further extension.
Interstate and offshore candidates will be required to pay for their travel and accommodation expenses.
Rate: $1,200 AUD daily rate (gross)
Close Date and time specified below
|Auckland||7:00pm Monday 26 November 2018|
|Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane||5:00pm Monday 26 November 2018|
|Singapore||2:00pm Monday 26 November 2018|
|Paris/Brussels/Stockholm||07:00am Monday 26 November 2018|
|London||06:00am Monday 26 November 2018|
|Toronto/New York||01:00am Monday 26 November 2018|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.