BAF® Request: SYDNEY-615-FS-HC-Remuneration Consultant
An existing ICG client in the financial services industry is looking for an experienced remuneration consultant to assist with development of a new remuneration framework for senior managers within their business.
The successful accredited professional will:
- Work with the program sponsor to build the work plan, stakeholder map, and deliverables
- Analyse remuneration data against FIRG survey data
- Engage stakeholders to understand their desired outcomes and measures for success
- Bring thought leadership and proven diagnostic experience to the project
- Develop a range of options including costings
- Design and make recommend an appropriate remuneration framework
The accredited professional must have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years working with remuneration data and framework design
- Deep understanding of remuneration frameworks and contemporary approaches to remuneration framework design
- Broad experience outside of financial services is welcomed to encourage new thinking
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: The project commences immediately,and the consultant will be required for four to six weeks.
Interstate and offshore candidates will be required to pay their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Rate: Final amount to be negotiated with the client. The client is targeted $1,200 to $1,500 gross per day dependent on the experience of the consultant.
Close Date and time specified below
|Auckland||11:00am Tuesday 22 January 2019|
|Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane||9:00am Tuesday 22 January 2019|
|Singapore||6:00am Tuesday 22 January 2019|
|Paris/Brussels/Stockholm||11:00pm Monday 21 January 2019|
|London||10:00pm Monday 21 January 2019|
|Toronto/New York||5:00pm Monday 21 January 2019|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.