BAF® Request: SYDNEY-617-FS-Manager/Senior Associate level management consultant
An existing ICG client is seeking a very experienced consultant to backfill the team lead of a small Group Strategy function. The role can commence immediately, however, the client will wait a week or two for the perfect candidate.
The client needs a Manager/Senior Associate level management consultant with extensive experience in strategy and business planning in the financial services industry. Familiarity with all aspects of the Australian bancassurance landscape is strongly preferred.
Ideally, the candidates should have:
- 6+ years of business/commercial experience
- 4-6+ years experience at a recognised branded consulting house (strong preference given to top tier candidates)
- Experience with corporate/group strategy formulation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional PowerPoint skills with the ability to deliver a clear storyline supported with high-quality insightful slides containing high-quality analysis and clear findings
- Ability to manage a small team of analysts
Candidates must also be able to:
- Effectively manage stakeholders with work plans and clear deliverables and clear guidance
- Interface with a wide range of management level internal stakeholders, including c-suite interactions
- Agree priorities and ensure the required outputs are delivered on schedule
The engagement is primarily focused on supporting the annual group strategy process. It will cover all facets of corporate strategy formulation:
- Developing the main themes
- Working with multiple business unit and functional leads to guide their contributions
- Interviewing very senior executives to solicit their input and refinements
- Developing high-level business plans, targets and benefits tracking
- Validating the strategy for robustness and referential integrity
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: The client is looking to start as soon as practicable. This is a minimum 3 month contract.
Location: Sydney CBD.
Candidates from interstate and overseas may be considered but would need to be exceptional and negotiate travel and accommodation support.
Rates: Senior Associate –$2,700 gross per day
Close Date – Wednesday 30th January, 5pm AEDT
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.