BAF® Request: SYDNEY-618-Government-Senior Payments Architect
A new ICG client is seeking an experienced payments architect to lead the design and technical roadmap development for a new multi-faceted payments service model. The client is keen to fill the role quickly with the best qualified candidate.
The client needs a senior payments architect with extensive experience in both designing open-based payments systems and building technical roadmaps for implementation. Familiarity with payments platforms and related interactions in the Australian market is a must and the candidate needs to be able to work at both the technical level and at the strategic level to ensure the roadmap is sound.
Ideally, the candidates should have:
- 10+ years of business/commercial experience in payments and technology architecture
- Demonstrable history of technology roadmap design and implementation
- Ability to engage with senior management at the appropriate level of detail, translating technical requirements into business-relatable implications
- Have experience across B2B and B2C payments technologies, IT platform and enterprise architecture, payments services design, broad understanding of IT policies, procedures, standards and process methodologies
Candidates must also be able to:
- Manage stakeholders with work plans and clear deliverables and clear guidance
- Agree priorities and ensure the required outputs are delivered on schedule with the executive director
- Leverage exceptional communication skills with the ability to deliver a clear storyline supported with high-quality insightful visuals, analysis, and findings
The engagement is primarily focused on leading the development of the payments technology roadmap with deep engagement with the executive director and a large diverse team. Although this initial engagement is short-term, the client would potentially expand the role (based on candidate performance) into a longer term engagement past roadmap development and into the implementation and execution of the roadmap.
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: The client is looking to start as soon as possible.This is an initial 3-month contract.
Location: Sydney CBD.
Offshore & Interstate candidates will be responsible for their travel and accommodation costs.
Rates: Payments Architect – $1,600 – $1,750 gross per day
Close Date – Thursday 31st January, 5pm AEDT
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.