BAF® Request: SYDNEY-622-GOVERNMENT HEALTH CARE – RFP Partner Level Support
A new ICG client is a well-known global IT services company. They are looking for an experienced ex principal or partner level consultant to assist with a major NSW Government Tender relating to technology support for health care.
The successful Accredited professional will:
- Advise the client team and ensure their overall response and solution meet the requirements specified in the tender documents
- Ensure the client’s response enables NSW Health (as a Healthcare Government organisation) to get a very clear picture that the client not only meets all requirements but provides significant additional value outside to the benefit of the tax-paying consumer.
- Work with the sector Head to inject the team with deep health care industry expertise
- Curate and refine existing sector materials
- Develop a new and compelling sector customer value proposition
- Engage with senior and junior stakeholders during the tender process as an industry expert
- Bring thought leadership and detailed subject matter expertise
- Play a pivotal role in helping the team to win the Tender
- Have a strong understanding of what the Healthcare Client side will be looking for in such a response and ensure our response addresses these areas explicitly.
The Accredited Professional must have the following qualifications:
- Acted at principal or partner level at a major branded firm for 2+ years (or equivalent)
- A minimum of 3-4+ years experience at a major branded consulting firm if an industry transfer, else 8-10 years experience if a consultant or MBA hire
- Masters Degree or equivalent qualification set
- Extensive experience working in the Secondary Healthcare sector (Australia preferred) 15-20 years of experience in Secondary Healthcare as a senior executive, practitioner or consultant
- Significant experience with winning tender submissions and processes
- Ability to structure and prepare compelling CXO level presentations
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: The project commences almost immediately.
The successful consultant is expected to work on the program at 40% allocation in a flexible way to meet the project needs. The project will run for 1-2 weeks of set up and then for a further 8-12 weeks.
Offshore and interstate candidates welcome to apply however, will be responsible for their own travel & accommodation costs.
Rates: Final amount to be negotiated with the client. The client is targeting $3,000-$3,500 gross per day to secure a very high quality professional
Close Date – Monday 11th February, 12pm AEDT
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.