BAF® Request: SYDNEY-625-GOV TRANSPORT-Project Managers
An ICG client is looking for two (2) experience and engaging Project Managers for a fast starting contract. Role is part of a large government transport project and ICG has been approved as part of the Project Services panel for the project. We envisaged that successful delivery may result in further work beyond the initial 3-4 month period.
The client is seeking 2 Project Managers with extensive experience particularly in the managing Business Lead Technology Projects with:
- Excellent Stakeholder engagement experience
- Preferably work in Government but not necessary
- Preferably a technical (infrastructure and architecture) background as well as a project management background
The PM’s are expected to be an active member of a high performing integrated project team with responsibilities including:
- Having a strong focus on safety outcome across all areas of responsibility, and compliance with the System Requirements, Safety Responsibilities, Authorities and Accountabilities within the Safety Management System.
- Contributing, as a member of the Client team, to the successful development and delivery of the Project.
- Leading, motivating,and driving high performance from the cross-functional team and managing (where required) the major contract procurement transactions, including project team members (government staff and contractors) and other service providers appointed by the Principal.
- Collaborating with colleagues in the integrated project team and wider Client Delivery Office to promote achievement of whole-of-project and whole-of program success.
- Promoting the values of the Client Delivery Office, role modelling their application, and actively championing the development of high-performance, positive Project team culture.
- Tracking progress against agreed milestones (including works undertaken by other Service Providers)
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics:5 days work/wk for a period of 3-4 months, now through to 30 June 2019.
Offshore and interstate candidates welcome to apply however, will be responsible for their own travel & accommodation costs.
Rates: Final amount to be negotiated with the client,however, depending on level of experience and seniority, the daily gross rate for the Project Manager would be between $1,900 and $2,400.
Close Date – Wednesday 6th March, 5pm AEDT
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.