BAF® Request: SYDNEY-626-Financial Services-E-Conveyancing Consultant
The client organisation is an industry body representing the financial services industry. The organisation has a key role in public policy, contributing to establishing the right culture within the industry, reform and supporting discussion and solutions amongst member organisations to a range of issues of concern to customer groups.
The successful accredited professional will be accountable for developing and finalising an industry submission to government relating to the transition to e-conveyancing, a more efficient, accurate and secure way of conducting the lodgement stages of a property transaction. There is a need to augment the client’s internal resourcing with an external consultant to support several key deliverables relating to e-conveyancing.
Key activities include:
- Co-ordinate and construct industry submissions
- Review and summarise inter-governmental agreements
- Facilitate and lead effective working group meetings with member organisations
- Quickly build relationships and leverage SME knowledge within the client and member organisations
- Excellent communication skills and ability to move between the big picture/detail
- Provide concise and impactful reporting to Director-level stakeholder community
Ideally, the successful professional will have:
- recent experience in e-conveyancing developments and/or projects with commercial organisations or government in Australia
- a grasp of salient issues to successful e-conveyancing adoption by industry in different states
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: Starting immediately
2-3 days/week through March (31 March deliverable deadline)
Offshore and interstate candidates welcome to apply however, will be responsible for their own travel & accommodation costs.
Rates: $1,400 AUD excl. GST (Gross)
Close Date – Thursday 14th March, 5pm AEDT
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.