BAF® Request: SYDNEY-642-Manager Level Management Consultant
An established ICG client is currently seeking an experienced Manager level management consultant on a short-term contract basis. The engagement is to be a 3 month role, with potential for follow on work. In this instance, we’re interested in hearing from people that are available for an ASAP start.
The client needs a Manager level management consultant with consulting experience from a tier one management consulting firm. The client’s utilisation is high and their deal flow is strong – so you will be helping them develop future proposals, be another resource to use on engagement and/or perform business development duties (eg attend client meetings).
Ideally the candidates should have:
- 7+ years of business/commercial experience including 2+ years of consulting experience
- must have fluent verbal and written English
- very strong verbal communication skills
- very strong PowerPoint skills with the ability to structure a clear storyline supported with high quality analysis and clear findings
Candidates must also be able to:
- be able to develop client ready packs within short timeframes
- have a consulting tool kit that can be used on engagement
You will have interaction with Directors and Principals in the business, if on engagement and will be supported by an experienced Associate Principal and will be fed work through the staffing function.
Example of engagement types you may experience:
- business improvement / operational improvement
- sourcing and procurement
- capital optimisation and construction productivity
- commercial due diligence
- pricing and strategy
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: The client is looking to start ASAP. This is a 3 month contract but follow on work is likely, as the deal pipeline is strong.
Location: Sydney CBD
Candidates from other Australian capital cities will be considered and work from home may be available. Offshore candidates will not be considered.
Rates: Depending on level of experience, the daily net rate for the successful candidate will be $1500 AUD plus GST.
Close Date – Tuesday 4th June, 3pm AEST
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.