BAF® Request: SYDNEY-658-Manager/Senior-
A new ICG client is looking to appoint an experienced manager/senior-level consultant, working within a team to drive market research and analysis in a M&A, technology-related workstream.
The manager level consultant will be responsible for completing market analysis, growth modelling and exit analysis as well as identifying current and future opportunities to grow the business.
Candidates should have:
- 5+years at a tier one consulting firm (or equivalent)
- Strong analytical skills, research and modelling skills
- Excellent presentation and documentation skills (visual presentation, graphics)
- Great communication skills and ability to lead/guide complex discussions and negotiations
- Ability to both own end-to-end deliverables (self-starter) and working within a high-performing team
- Desire to thrive in a high-paced environment
Additional qualifications would also be high-valued:
- Project or industry experience across technology sector, financial sector, and or retail sector
- Strong understanding of Australian and/or New Zealand based market economics and growth drivers
- Have a solid consulting toolkit to leverage on the engagement
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: Immediate selection and start with the first project running 6-8 weeks.
Interstate and offshore candidates will be required to pay their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Rates: Gross daily rate will vary between AUD $2,000 – $2,300 depending on experience and fit with the broader team.
Submissions due: No later than Wednesday 14 August, 5pm AEST with interviews to follow shortly thereafter
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.