BAF® Request: SYDNEY-FS-544-Senior Payments Strategy Analyst
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available professionals to respond to a service request.
An existing ICG financial services client is looking to appoint an experienced Senior Payments Strategy Analyst on a 6-to-12 week contract to lead a strategy refresh and perform deep dive research and recommendation analysis across a number of initiatives.
- strong data-driven research, analysis and synthesis in financial services
- understanding of current trends in payments and customer behaviour
- baseline of technology used in payments transactions and services
- local regulatory framework and regulation implementation overseas
- ability to apply situational analysis and game theory scenario development
- excellent oral, written, and presentation development skills
- have worked in an agile methodology environment
The successful accredited professional should be a self-starter and will be accountable for both specific initiatives and the day-to-day deliverables spanning consumer payments strategy, report into a senior level will be required to regularly interact with a number of stakeholders across the business including peers, senior executives and external parties. The professional will likely have held similar senior analyst or manager roles in a large services organisation or consulted in these areas in the past and have an ability work within a medium-sized team, high performing team.
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: Starting week of 26 February for an initial 6 weeks contract potentially extending to 3 months based on the candidate.
Offshore candidates will be required to pay their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Rate: The daily gross rate range for the Senior Payments Strategy Analyst is $1,500 to $2,000 depending on experience level.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
1) Click on Sign Up – Use Your primary email address – If you have an ICG email address use that one – You will then get a verification email – Please follow the instructions on the email
2) When you have created a user please go to the applicable BAF and click on Apply now
3) Please fill in the required fields. It will store all the information for your next BAF (It only saves your most recent resume)
4) Most of the fields should be copy and paste from your current APT /CV you have one
5) You will also get an introductory email with all the relevant information if you are a new user of our system
6) In Chrome you will have to accept Cookies to make the system work
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.