BAF® Request: SYDNEY-Technology-547-Commercial Advisor
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available professionals to respond to a service request.
A new ICG start-up technology client is looking to appoint a Commercial Advisor on an initial 5-day project working with the CFO to develop an execution plan for two specific projects. Following the approval of the plan, the client is looking to retain the services of the professional to deliver the two projects.
- financial background (accounting, CA/CPA preferred)
- solid process understanding across sales and customer invoicing processes (project #1) and sales reporting and forecasting modelling (project #2)
- can quickly analyse and existing operational processes and identify how to streamline them
- has familiarity with salesforce CRM and Xero accounting
- ideally worked with growth companies
- has strong financial modelling skills
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: Starting 1st week of March for an initial 5 day engagement, potentially extending for the life of the two projects.
Location: Open (Client is based in Sydney and used to working with remote talent)
Travel: Client will reimburse necessary travel expenses when on-location presence is required
Rate: The daily gross rate range for the Commercial Advisor is $1,000.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
1) Click on Sign Up – Use Your primary email address – If you have an ICG email address use that one – You will then get a verification email – Please follow the instructions on the email
2) When you have created a user please go to the applicable BAF and click on Apply now
3) Please fill in the required fields. It will store all the information for your next BAF (It only saves your most recent resume)
4) Most of the fields should be copy and paste from your current APT /CV you have one
5) You will also get an introductory email with all the relevant information if you are a new user of our system
6) In Chrome you will have to accept Cookies to make the system work
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.