BAF® Request: Sydney-551-FS-Transformation Program Leader
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available accredited professionals to respond to a potential resource request.
An existing ICG client, as one of the major Banks, is a leader in diversified financial services in Australia. The client seeks a Transformation Program Leader to lead a team of internal and contract consultants in designing and executing a transformation in risk management capability uplift, specifically operational and compliance risk.
Work with the businesses to define the strategic uplift required and map out the multi-year plan.
Coordinate the shaping and delivery of a group of related programs and projects and associated organisational changes to achieve collective Group and Risk Management function objectives and business benefits.
Specifically the portfolio of work spans several medium to large projects and/or work streams responding to changes in internal accountabilities and external local Australian, and international regulations.
This role will also drive a ‘futurist’ agenda to enable the Group Risk Management function to meet the expected future challenges in relation to Operational Risk and Compliance risk management.
Ideally the accredited professional will have significant experience in:
- Portfolio/Program management experience of 15 years+
- Experience in managing complex or challenging projects/programs with the following requirements:
- Knowledge and experience in using industry recognised project management and/or solution delivery methodologies
- Knowledge and experience of programs and projects relating to improvement of risk management capabilities in large, complex organisations
- Implicit understanding of the inter-relationship of systems integration, business-process re-engineering, productivity and organisational change
- Ability to present and translate technical concepts to a senior business audience
Logistics: Commencing 19th March 2018 – 6-12 months
Location: Sydney CBD
Interstate and offshore candidates will only be considered if they pay their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Rate: Daily gross rate $2,200 AUD
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
1) Click on Sign Up – Use Your primary email address – If you have an ICG email address use that one – You will then get a verification email – Please follow the instructions on the email
2) When you have created a user please go to the applicable BAF and click on Apply now
3) Please fill in the required fields. It will store all the information for your next BAF (It only saves your most recent resume)
4) Most of the fields should be copy and paste from your current APT /CV you have one
5) You will also get an introductory email with all the relevant information if you are a new user of our system
6) In Chrome you will have to accept Cookies to make the system work
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.