BAF® Request: TOR-462-HSE-Consultant
Our client is a leading North American web-based EHSQ management system software provider helping clients to achieve and maintain certification to different management system standards. They are currently expanding their offering to provide content management (checklist templates for different standards) as well as implementation services for their customers.
As such, they are seeking experienced consultants to work with their sales, alliances, and B2B Product Management team to implement enhanced HSE programs and software initially in the US and Canada, and eventually expanding to the UK and Europe.
Our goal is to identify qualified health, safety and environmental (HSE) professionals in the ICG network in advance of a series of potential engagements. The primary need is for HSE professionals who will work with other ICG IT and process implementation professionals to install and implement a management system platform.
The successful Accredited Professional will be accountable to support the alliances team with cloud system implementations and potentially work with the Product Management team on content projects to create various templates that will be included in the software.
The work involves the identification, configuration, execution and implementation of compliance programs for health, safety and environmental solutions. The consultant will provide subject matter expertise to support and enable software execution, configuration and compliance program set up and management.
- Understanding our client’s organization, its context, HSE rules, regulations and requirements
- Understanding the needs and expectations of interested parties and their compliance objectives, risks and concerns
- Performing internal compliance audits to ensure proper implementation and program compliance
- Analyzing health, safety and environmental measurements, KPI’s, KRI’s and provide suitable action plans for the execution of the compliance program
- Facilitating effective software implementation, configuration, use and adoption
- Facilitating the process of Identification and implementation of compliance programs
- Developing roadmaps to ensure successful implementation use and adoption
- Developing HSE content to address each end-client’s business requirements
- Establishing HSE communications and stakeholder awareness, training and engagement plans
- Maintaining competency and skills for implementation and configuration of platform, new modules, features, etc. as they are released
- Providing scope of work and associated services, estimating opportunities
An in-depth understanding of best practices in HSE and operational control will serve this professional well, ideally with solid expertise in heavy/light industries, energy and service sectors.
Consultant, Health, Safety and Environmental
The successful Accredited Professional will work as a member of our client’s team, under the direction of our client’s project manager and the ICG practice lead.
The Professional will be a strong team player with solid interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively in a complex and multi-disciplinary stakeholder environment with the following personal
- Ability to identify underlying assumptions and constructively challenge them if necessary to ensure scope and requirements are clearly understood and documented
- Excellent communication skills including business writing, training development, design and presentation skills
- Proven ability to adapt to constantly evolving priorities and environments, ability to multitask and work independently
- Ability to define HSE measurement parameters and analyze data to ensure system compliance and operational control
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A track record of successfully delivering initiatives and projects
The Accredited Professional should also have the following experience:
- Implementation of Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) programs and management systems
- An in-depth understanding of ISO14001:2015 and OHSAS18001:2007/DIS45001:2016 standards
- Preferably certified as an HSE practitioner
Logistics, Rate & Process
Logistics: Start date: TBD. Length of project: TBD
Location: USA and Canada, and potentially in the UK and Europe.
Rate: Rate will depend on the experience level of the ICG professional
Process: APT’s must be lodged by the time and date specified below.
|AKL||01:00pm Thursday, 18 May 2017|
|SYD/MEL||11:00am Thursday, 18 May 2017|
|SGP||09:00am Thursday, 18 May 2017|
|PAR/BRU/STO||03:00am Thursday, 18 May 2017|
|LON||02:00am Thursday, 18 May 2017|
|TOR/NY||9:00pm Wednesday, 17 May 2017|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to [email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.