Program Director, Senior Transformation Consultant and Transformation Consultant
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available professionals to respond to a service request.
An existing Canadian ICG client, a significant player in the financial services industry, is embarking on a back office transformation initiative for its core businesses’ national operations group. As such, ICG is looking for THREE professionals, Program Director, Senior Transformation Consultant and Transformation Consultant to support the transformation team for a work effort of up to 24 weeks in length. These professionals will be required use their influence and coaching skills, drawing on traditional methods of process design, complemented by operations management, robotics and digital design tools to assist ICG’s client in transforming is back office operation.
The objective of the program is to improve effectiveness and cost efficiency with a focus on how this will contribute to delighting clients. This first phase will involve a number of proof-of-concept work streams leveraging recent technologies to enable learning and lay the foundation for future program phases. The second phase will focus in embedding best practice operations management capabilities and continuing to optimize the operation’s footprint. This program is expected to evolve to include robust digital process design, workforce management, robotics, organizational design and ultimately play a role in developing requirements and input into a full technology refresh.
Under the direction of a senior ICG professional and working with client leadership and a team of internal consultants, these three professionals (i.e., Program Director, Senior Transformation Consultant and Transformation Consultant) will assist in the oversight and execution of the transformation of a multi-site national back office function.
The overall team will use traditional reengineering and operations management techniques complemented by state of the art digital and robotics technology, working closely with:
- VP, Business Head
- Head of Operations – Project Sponsor
- Practice Leader, ICG
- Senior Manager, Business Process Management
- Operations Analyst
- Operations Supervisors
- Other Line of Business Heads
- IT, HR and other corporate functions – Steering Committee
- Program Director, Senior & Transformation Consultant
Initially for the first phase of work – 12 weeks in duration, with Program Director at 2 days per week, Senior Consultant at 3 days per week, and Transformation Consultant at 3 days per week.
Successful accredited professionals will need to be able to develop and/or demonstrate strong domain knowledge in working in financial services or consulting firms, as appropriate for their level. Exposure to retail lending and mortgages would be of particular value, especially mortgage origination, funding and closing, though not a requirement. These accredited professionals will also need to be comfortable on the ‘shop floor’ of a financial services ‘factory’ and equally in the executive suite as they plan and design complex analyses, review analyze complex data and propose ideal solutions considering the organization’s operations.
Specific deliverables of the work effort include:
- Documentation of high level process models and business operations, develop hypothesis and insights using technology and traditional means;
- Identification and implementation of robotics and digitization opportunities, as derived using assessment and automation tools as a proof of concept
- Implementation of ‘quick wins’;
- Documentation and implementation of operations and process measurement, documentation of work, and development of formal business requirements;
- Development of internal business cases presentation to proceed to Phase Two
The successful professionals will need to have solid interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively in a complex and multi-disciplinary stakeholder environment.
These professionals must also demonstrate experience in:
- Financial Services preferably experienced in retail lending and mortgage back offices and systems;
- Strong facilitation skills with the ability to deal with difficult people and conflict situations;
Strong influencing skills to assist with knowledge transfer and overcoming objections;
- Experience in interviewing core stakeholders, dealing with a variety of different stakeholders and the ability to provide constructive feedback across multiple leadership levels;
- Experience with
- large change programs; and coaching and facilitation to different levels in an organization;
- process and business solution design, documentation and execution;
- workforce and operations management;
- benefits realization
- business case preparation.
Logistics, Process and Rate
Greater Toronto Area location; Starting immediately.
Offshore and out of town candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Process: APT’s must be lodged by the time and date specified below.
|AKL||9:00am Tuesday, 14 June 2016|
|SYD/MEL||7:00am Tuesday, 14 June 2016|
|SGP||5:00am Tuesday, 14 June 2016|
|PAR/BRU/STO||11:00pm Monday, 13 June 2016|
|LON||10:00pm Monday, 13 June 2016|
|TOR/NY||5:00pm Monday, 13 June 2016|
We will review all APT’s and select the best 3 for the client. The client will then conduct interviews.
Rates: The daily gross rate for the Program Director will be $3,000 CAD per diem, the Senior Transformation Consultant will be $1,500 CAD and for the Transformation Consultant it will be $1,000 CAD per diem.
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to [email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.