BAF® Request: TORONTO-600-Advisor-Applied Innovation-LegaTech
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available accredited professionals to respond to a potential resource request.
ICG’s partner the Applied Innovation Curriculum and Certificate Program (AICCP) at University of Toronto’s Rotman School of Business, in partnership with ICG, seeks an Advisor, Applied Innovation, LegaTech to engage with the AICCP team in an Innovation Challenge initiative for a new LegaTech client.
Our client is owned offshore, but operating in Canada, and has an ambition to grow quickly and expand to other bundled insurance/lending categories. They are currently in the Legatech space, specifically related to insurance and funding of personal injury lawsuits.
The overall objective is to establish a connection and understanding of the client situation to build a relationship and value proposition to help address ongoing client needs with paid consulting work.
The purpose of the AICCP program is to engage Masters students with client front-line staff in an interactive way over a 3 to 4 month program, drawing on proven research and methodologies,to facilitate innovation conversations, drive short-term profitable actions and plans for future growth.
The team uses a proven methodology that boosts creativity and innovation through organizational alignment, deep collective learning and an agile applied innovation framework.
The successful ICG accredited professional will have knowledge and experience in related insurance and/or legal categories and leverage that knowledge, network and experience to:
- Engage with the program team, become acclimatized with the client’s situation and challenges, provide advice to the team (at their discretion) and help lay the groundwork for the development of client recommendations
- Draw upon that understanding to develop and present recommendations, and to engage ICG professionals in addressing issues and opportunities identified(past assignments have generated ongoing initiatives including market research and product development assignments onshore and off; potential exists for licensing of intellectual capital, market entry, operations, supply chain, organization design, sales and marketing, etc.)
They will be experienced with providing insights on current and potential value as driven by market share,disruptive features and routes to market, addressable market targets and alignment, barriers to entry and switching, innovation and growth, as examples.
Ideally the accredited professional will have:
- Significant experience (3-5 years) as a management consultant or industry analyst
- Strong analytical and communications skills
- Experience constructing competitive analysis, innovation and ideation programs and conducting confidential market surveying and analysis
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: Start will be in the next few weeks. Expected engagement will be 3 to 4 months (staffed by Masters students on paid internships).
Location: Toronto ON, Canada
Offshore and out of province candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses.
Rates: The Advisor, Applied Innovation LegaTech will be required to provide pro-bono support for the 3 to 4-month Program timeline at their discretion to build a connection and provide some guidance. This is not expected to exceed a few days a month.
At the end of the program, recommendations are formalized, the students exit, and ICG then has the opportunity to promote its services with a full context and understanding of client circumstances and an established relationship.
|Auckland||10:00am Tuesday 9th October 2018|
|Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane||08:00am Tuesday 9th October 2018|
|Singapore||05:00am Tuesday 9th October 2018|
|Paris/Brussels/Stockholm||11:00pm Monday 8th October 2018|
|London||10:00pm Monday 8th October 2018|
|Toronto/New York||5:00pm Monday 8th October 2018|
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
1) Click on Sign Up – Use Your primary email address – If you have an ICG email address use that one – You will then get a verification email – Please follow the instructions on the email
2) When you have created a user please go to the applicable BAF and click on Apply now
3) Please fill in the required fields. It will store all the information for your next BAF (It only saves your most recent resume)
4) Most of the fields should be copy and paste from your current APT /CV you have one
5) You will also get an introductory email with all the relevant information if you are a new user of our system
6) In Chrome you will have to accept Cookies to make the system work
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.