BAF® Request: UAE-659-Education-Business Process Design & Documentation (Three Roles)
An ICG boutique firm’s client is based in the United Arab Emirates Dubai and is a government entity. A high profile and important education department is undertaking a transition from one department to a new entity. The client has requested the boutique firm to respond to a closed RFP. The client is seeking consultants with expertise in business process design and documentation.
The client needs three consultants ranging in different levels of experience. Consultants are sought with experience in process design and documentation utilising best practices.
Ideally, the candidates should have:
- 5-10+ years of business process design and reengineering experience
- Experience in the Education industry
- Demonstrated ‘hands-on’ experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional Visio and Word skills with the ability to deliver a clear storyline supported with high-quality and detailed performance indicators
- Strong senior stakeholder engagement experience
- Cultural sensitivity is a must
- Arabic speaking is NOT a must but preferred
Candidates must also be able to:
- Effectively manage stakeholders with work plans and clear deliverables and clear guidance
- Interface with a wide range of management level internal stakeholders, including c-suite interactions
- Agree priorities and ensure the required outputs are delivered on schedule
The engagement is primarily focused on operational set-up and transition of services from one department to a new one. It will cover the four streams of work leading to the successful transition of a department. The process design and documentation is part of a workstream.
Candidates are required to:
- Work with multiple business units and functional leads to guide their contributions
- Interviewing very senior executives to solicit their input and refinements
- Provide advice on best practice operating models for government departments
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: The client is looking to start the project on the 30th of September 2019. The duration is estimated to be between 3 to 6 months.
The term may extend for some consultants as they have indicated they may require additional consulting services after the transition.
Location: Dubai, UAE.
Candidates from any location may be considered.
Candidates will be required to pay for accommodation and travel to Dubai.
Rates: Depending on experience the range is the equivalent of AUS $1300 to $1,800 gross per day.
Submissions due: Monday 19th August, 5pm AEST
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.