BAF® Request: UK-572-Professional Services – Experienced Consultant / C-Suite Consultant
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available accredited professionals to respond to a potential resource request.
An ICG collaboration partner who is a UK Top 10 Professional Services Firm is looking to identify Experienced Consultants and Experienced C-Suite Consultants whose profiles would be positioned as Affiliates (though the ICG network) on their website to support the acquisition of client opportunities and to work on any resulting projects. The client is based in the UK and the main delivery would be both on-site at client locations or working remotely.
- Experience of undertaking Board Effectiveness Reviews or Board level Corporate Governance Reviews in the UK working with and in listed FTSE250/AIM companies
- Have the ability to operate with gravitas and to understand true agendas of these types of reviews
- 10+ years of successful management consulting
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Board Effectiveness Reviews
- Board level Corporate Governance Reviews
- Experience of working with and in listed FTSE250/AIM companies
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics:These are roles that are expected to require a commitment ranging from a few days to multiple weeks starting in the second half of 2018
Location: UK based client locations. Candidates from all locations welcome to apply but are required to meet their own travel and accommodation costs.
Rates: Final amount to be negotiated with the client, however, depending on level of experience and seniority, the daily net rate range for the Experienced Consultant / C-Suite Manager would be between £1,200 and £2,160 per day.
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
1) Click on Sign Up – Use Your primary email address – If you have an ICG email address use that one – You will then get a verification email – Please follow the instructions on the email
2) When you have created a user please go to the applicable BAF and click on Apply now
3) Please fill in the required fields. It will store all the information for your next BAF (It only saves your most recent resume)
4) Most of the fields should be copy and paste from your current APT /CV you have one
5) You will also get an introductory email with all the relevant information if you are a new user of our system
6) In Chrome you will have to accept Cookies to make the system work
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.