BAF® Request: US-577-ICT Market Analyst
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available accredited professionals to respond to a potential resource request.
A current ICG client is looking for an ICT Market Analyst to work with their Global CFO to conduct a comprehensive market analysis in support of an acquisition due diligence.
The successful accredited professional will:
- Design and execute an approved market assessment of current and emerging/disruptive business management software offerings deployed in the Swim School Market or wider market that may encompass Swim Schools (i.e. leisure center industry with swim schools) in the US. The software offering may also incorporate payments solutions (however less of a focus); and
- Depending on the level of underlying intelligence provided by the acquisition target, the accredited professional may also be required to develop an understanding of the key principals in the swim school market (software users), significant geographic areas and demographics of participation, growth drivers and trends.
ICT Market Analyst
The successful accredited professional will primarily work with the Group CFO to complete a solution provider analysis and user market survey as part of a wider due diligence process.
The successful professional will have deep experience in the leisure/swim school sector, specifically around the technology plays that help manage the day-to-day running of the centers. They will have also demonstrated experience in due diligence processes; providing timely insights that relate to current and potential value as driven by market share, features and take-up, disruptive features and routes to market, addressable market targets and alignment, barriers to entry and switching.
Ideally the accredited professional will have:
- Significant experience (3-5 years) as a management consultant or industry executive·
- Leisure/swim school industry experience in the US, including management information and regulatory requirements
- Experience with disruptive solutions and platforms including SaaS environments
- Experience with payments solutions
- Experience constructing competitive analysis and conducting confidential market surveying and analysis
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: The target market is the US, the selected accredited professional will be expected to attend 2-3 meetings in Denver. Starting 16th July. The due diligence process is 4-6 weeks.
Location: Denver- Offshore and interstate candidates will only be considered if they cover their own travel and accommodation expenses. Reasonable expenses for travel within the US will be compensated.
Rates: ICT Market Analyst- Final amount to be negotiated with the client, however, depending on level of experience and seniority, the daily gross rate would be between US$2,500 and $3,500
To apply for this BAF® Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.
1) Click on Sign Up – Use Your primary email address – If you have an ICG email address use that one – You will then get a verification email – Please follow the instructions on the email
2) When you have created a user please go to the applicable BAF and click on Apply now
3) Please fill in the required fields. It will store all the information for your next BAF (It only saves your most recent resume)
4) Most of the fields should be copy and paste from your current APT /CV you have one
5) You will also get an introductory email with all the relevant information if you are a new user of our system
6) In Chrome you will have to accept Cookies to make the system work
If you are aware of suitable candidates for the role that might not already be ICG Accredited Professionals, please forward this email to them and ask them to review our website.