BAF® Request: NYC-Robotics-370-Advisor – Robotics
This is a BAF® Best Accredited Professional Forward request. ICG is seeking interested and available professionals to respond to a service request.
ICG has recently signed an agreement with the Institute for Robotic Process Automation (IRPA) to receive referrals provided by IRPA from its member network that could lead to ICG led consulting and advisory assignments. These leads will be international in scope and it is expected that they will require offshore support from ICG professionals.
Referrals are expected to include, but will not be limited to:
- Tactical support in developing business cases, use case analyses, etc.;
- Pilot / proof-of-concept development;
- Program management, planning and roadmap development;
- Strategic support such as strategy, governance and change management advisory;
- Research support and management briefings; and
- Other support and advice such as business strategy, developing and/or understanding disruptive business models.
The purpose of this BAF is to identify interested professionals who will form part of a “Robotics” community of interest, who would be open to collaborate with other ICG professionals in this community of interest and be available to respond to leads as they are provided. Contract arrangements are in place to ensure a significant share of commissions (and delivery assignments) to ICG professionals who act on and close these leads.
While each assignment will be unique, at least in the short term, it is expected that in time a number of standard frameworks and approaches will be developed and enable future work efforts and the monetization of innovative approaches on ICG’s platform (e.g., Stage of Excellence Assessment).
The professional will have a keen interest in the evolving robotics world, and deep experience in robotics or in a complementary domain (e.g., digital processing, outsourcing, workforce management, etc.).
The professional will possess all or most of:
- Demonstrated competence in designing and implementing major programs;
- Expertise in process analysis and design;
- Deep understanding of back office processing with organizations with large and diverse portfolios (and those with small single activity shops);
- Experience in assessing the performance of operations and the management of labour;
- Experience in the design and implementation of operations and systems, including experience in various delivery models – i.e., onshore, offshore, etc.
Logistics, Process and Rate
Logistics: Location TBD; each assignment will be unique.
Process: APT’s must be lodged by the time and date specified below.
|AKL||9:00am Friday, 22 April 2016|
|SYD/MEL||7:00am Friday, 22 April 2016|
|SGP||5:00am Friday, 22 April 2016|
|PAR/BRU/STO||11:00pm Thursday, 21 April 2016|
|LON||10:00pm Thursday, 21 April 2016|
|TOR/NY||5:00pm Thursday, 21 April 2016|
We will review all APTs and select those best suited for this community of interest. This will be followed by an organizational meeting held by a Practice Leader in Robotics.
Rates: Final amount to be negotiated with each client.
To apply for this BAF® you should submit your ICG Accredited Professional Transcript (APT’s) in the required format (in ICG GDrive here – Accredited Professionals only) to [email protected] and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.