CEO Brussels HUB, Practice Leader Internal Consulting Effectiveness
Vincent brings over 20 years of experience both in Management and Management Consulting positions relating to Strategy and Innovation & Technology.
- He was in charge of the ERP Competence Center and Implementation Programs at Belgacom (The leading Belgian Telco)
- As a Manager at Arthur D. Little, Vincent designed and guided the implementation of new technology platforms in the insurance sector
- Vincent, as the CTO of a start-up, transformed an R&D organization into a professional services provider
- As the I&T director of GITP Management Consulting he led an important BPR project within the public sector
- Vincent set up, led and deployed the SCS team of Electrabel Europe (Suez Energy Europe Group) until the merger of Suez and Gaz de France, coordinating and aligning the strategies of the group in 15+ countries across Europe for an investment budget of more than 10 Billion Euros
- Vincent works across large multinational Groups in different sectors as well as with SMEs located near Belgium.
- The translation of a business idea into a structured actionable deployment plan, based on a strong strategic analysis framework, and the identification, modeling and prioritization of alternative options, under several constraints, in contexts where innovation & technology play a major role
- The deployment and optimization of consulting professional services using the Consulting Capability Maturity Model which he has developed and refined over the last 10 years.
Publications, Conferences, Academics & Social Impact
- Vincent is Professor of Strategic Innovation & Technology Management for the MBA programs at UBI and at the IIM/Euro Faculty of Novi Sad, Serbia
- Vincent is Maître de Conférence at the Solvay Brussels School of Economics & Management (SBS-EM). On top of his teaching position, Vincent is actively involved in academic research linked to the effectiveness of Internal Consulting Units and Professional Services Organizations
- Vincent is the founder and CEO of the Brussels ICG Hub and an Equity Partner in ICG Global.