Practice Leader Leadership & Executive Development
- Over 30 years in corporate executive career with global practice in general management, marketing, sales and business development, professional services and consulting
- Extensive experience in leadership development, organisation development, human capital development and executive growth
- Developed management teams in more than 12 countries and cultures and implemented succession and leadership development initiatives as part of his management system
- Founded a successful executive development firm in Australia & Asia Pacific, developed and supervised a team of senior executives to provide evidence-based coaching across the Asia Pacific region
- Wade is a leadership development practitioner, keynote speaker and facilitator.
Academics & Publications
- Wade completed a Bachelor degree in Engineering; he holds a Master of Business Administration and a Master of Coaching Psychology from Sydney University
- Wade Azmy is an authority on Executive Coaching development for Executive and Leadership coaches; he developed a nationally recognised Diploma of Executive Coaching in Australia.