Innovation & Branding
Columnist for The Globe & Mail
Member of Conference Board of Canada’s Council for Innovation & Commercialization
PODCAST – Episode 005: Get Your Ideas off the Back of a Napkin
Ken Tencer talks about the importance of inclusivity as a key part of innovation and how to realize more go-to-market opportunities. “The more you connect, the more you collaborate, the more open you are, the more successful you will be.” K. Tencer.
- A business strategist
- Innovation and Intrapreneurship thought leader who helps organizations master better futures
- CEO, Entrepreneur, Bestselling Author, Speaker & Columnist
- Best-selling author of The 90% Rule and Cause a Disturbance
- Widely subscribed columnist for The Globe & Mail and interviewed by The Financial Times, CNBC, Forbes and Bloomberg
- Serves as a member of Conference Board of Canada’s Council for Innovation and Commercialization.
By integrating three fundamental principles of good business – leverage, process and entrepreneurial thinking, Tencer and his partner Cardoso have developed a pragmatic and powerful approach to business development.
The 90% Rule and the bestseller Cause a Disturbance (Morgan James Publishing, NY) are being avidly read by business leaders in the U.S., Canada and Europe.
Business journalists with leading publications and networks including The Globe & Mail, The Financial Times, CNBC, Forbes and Bloomberg have recognized the timeliness and power of these important works.