To all ICG Professionals,
We invite you to the upcoming ICG Accredited Professional event on Tuesday, 23rd May 2017 at the Radisson Blu, Sydney.
Join your peers for a unique evening of professional development and discussion of the latest trends, as well as a full review of ICG Australia’s performance.
All financial Members are welcome to enjoy the welcome drink from 5.30pm before the start of the event at 6.00pm.
Agenda to be finalised:
I. PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT (6:00 – 6:25pm)
- Guest speaker: Lee Hatton, EGM Direct Banking NAB & CEO UBank
- Topic: TBA
The meeting will be run as usual under Chatham House Rules.
II. ICG PLATFORM COMPONENTS (6:250pm – 6:50pm)
- Professionals and Client in Focus: Team success and new Accredited Professionals
- Publications: New publications and best sellers
- Methods: New products and best sellers
- Learning & Development: How to use new Workbench, (ICW) Tool and gdrive
- Services: New ICG Sydney Office – Member access
III. BUSINESS UPDATE AND LATEST ICG DEVELOPMENTS
- SYD HUB Update
- Global CEO Report: David Moloney
IV. DINNER AND NETWORKING (7:50pm onwards)
You’ll have the opportunity to meet with other like-minded consultants committed to professional development and networking over a light dinner and drinks.
See you there!
The Sydney Team