Global Round Table (GRT)
Providing deep and lasting insight into the strategy, business models, products and processes of like non-competing organisations globally
Global Round Tables have the following defining characteristics:
- The Network is exclusive (members are prohibited from sharing this expertise outside the consortium
- Participants are comparative peers, sharing a similar level of sophistication, and therefore common issues and capability challenges
- Participation is by invitation only; initial members can guide invitations to subsequent members
- Costs are shared equally by participants
- Each gains access to the world’s best intellectual capital base for a small fraction of the costs of alternate methods
- CG facilitates the process but the participants shape the agenda
- Members reach consensus on all aspects of program design, from subject depth and breadth trade-offs to the timing of participation
- Participants are domestically focused peers from different geographies, that do not compete with each other.
To find out more about how a GRT can help your team, please contact us here.