Practice Leader Analytics & Insights
Elaine is the Practice Leader for Analytics & Insights. She is based in Sydney.
- Elaine is a transformational leader with over 25 years of in-depth expertise and experience in Retail Banking and Products, Finance, Strategic and Business Insights, Transformation Programs, Business Strategy, Portfolio Management and Risk
- She held a range of senior executive positions in Citibank and Commonwealth Bank of Australia – in Regional and Local capacity; and located in Australia, Singapore and China
- Elaine specialises in finding and creating value for an organisation or business, by linking financial information to non-financial data to provide business leaders with insights on where value is and is not. This is then translated to actions that can be taken to improve the organisation’s financial performance
- Elaine has successfully inspired, led and implemented key transformational initiatives especially in the areas of strategic insights, transformation of data to actionable insights, data-driven marketing and Finance
- Elaine has proven ability to achieve business outcomes by focusing on execution excellence and applying innovative thinking to resolve business challenges
- Randolph has built and managed sales cycle execution teams in professional services, financial services and FMCG sectors
- Elaine graduated from the University of Calgary with Distinction (Finance) and holds a MBA from the University of Technology, Sydney. She has spoken at Innovation forums on Transitioning Data to Insights.
- Connecting financial and non-financial data to generate value based insights
- Customer lifetime value computation, dynamic customer segmentation
- Fit for purpose frameworks to determine where value is and is not
- Alignment of Strategy to Business and Financial plans
- Process improvement and productivity opportunity realisation
- Driver based forecasting, strategic budgeting, empowered management reporting and data visualisation.