Practice Leader Change Management & Leadership
Catherine has over 20 years experience consulting and coaching leaders and their teams in complex and multicultural environments. She has worked successfully across Europe in both consulting firms (McKinsey, OC&C, and others), and corporates (Investment Banking and Publishing).
- Catherine’s main skills are in strategic implementation, change management, post merger integration, executive coaching and Leadership. Catherine has developed individual and team systems of training combining consulting/coaching/training. She is founder and pedagogical director of a coaching training program certified by the International Coaching Federation (Activision CIEO- coaching Individuals Equipes and Organizations) as well as programs for Executives and consultants (Leadership and Human side of change)
- She graduated from HEC Business School and is a certified Board Director (IFA). She is a Master Coach Certified by the International Coaching Federation (leading coaching federation in the world with more than 25000 members) and she is the present President of ICF France.
Publications, Conferences, Academics & Social Impact
- Catherine is an HEC affiliated Professor and the Leadership Course Leader for the Executive MBA of HEC, she also taught in CNAM (Paris) and in Nova University Executive Center (Lisbon) in numerous fields: leadership, cross cultural management, corporate governance and group dynamics
- She spent more than 10 years abroad and can work fluently in french, english, portuguese and italian
- She is one of the founders of the Paris ICG Hub.