Practice Leader Change Management
Paul has over 20 years experience building a successful pan-European consulting firm specialising in change management, management training and executive coaching. He works primarily in business services: banking, publishing, real estate and more.
- Paul has led change management, team building and executive coaching in numerous firms. He also teaches Leadership in the HEC Business School in Paris and is a trainer in Management in the Executive MBA program
- Paul graduated from Sorbonne University in Philosophy, holds a Master in Communication and a MBA from HEC Business School. He is a Professional Coach Certified from the International Coach Federation and a Process Communication Management™ certified trainer.
Publications, Conferences, Academics & Social Impacts
- Paul authored the book L’hygiène du pouvoir on leadership and coaching
- Customer lifetime value computation, dynamic customer segmentation
- He is actively involved in academic research in HEC on subjects such as contradictions in management, goal setting, action learning groups… with papers to be published
- He is one the founders of the Paris ICG Hub.