Practice Leader Change Management
Sarah is the Practice Leader for Change Management. She is based in Sydney.
- Sarah is a leading change consultant with over 15 years experience driving benefits realisation from business, IT, regulatory and culture transformations and integrations
- She works to align strategy and people in customer and service centred industries. Her philosophy is to co-create a positive future through well-run transformational change efforts and a network of partnerships
- Sarah has deep experience in Financial Services, Pharmaceutical and Government
- Sarah is working with a growing team of ICG Affiliates aligned to the fields of change strategy and delivery, developing the value proposition of the practice.
- Strategic planning for change
- Conscious change leadership and coaching
- Blended learning and capability development
- Continuing improvement for change processes
- Consensus building and facilitation
- Change management methodology and toolkit
- ?Communications and ?employee engagement.
Publications, Conferences, Academics & Social Impact
- Sarah is qualified with a BEd (Hons) and MSc by research and awarded multiple post graduate scholarships in Education and Science from Sydney University and the Commonwealth Government.