Practice Leader Corporate Governance
Henri is the Practice Leader for Corporate Governance. He works out of the Sydney office.
- Henri is one of Australasia’s most experienced board consulting partners
- Henri’s career began in London with JP Morgan Chase and PwC. He then went on to hold a number of senior executive positions at Deloitte in New York City and the Bank of Montreal in Toronto
- Henri provides independent and informed advice to chairmen and directors on the effectiveness and impact of the board and its committees, and offers an advisory process which is flexible, forward looking, intellectually engaging and unbureaucratic
- Henri is a non executive director of an asset management company, an agricultural company and an innovation and advisory company.
Publications, Conferences, Academics & Social Impact
- Henri Eliot is a monthly columnist for the New Zealand Herald and a regular contributor to a number of publications including the National Business Review and Idealog magazine
- He received his LLB (Hons) from the University of London, MBA from Richmond University in the UK and his Political Science Degree from McGill University in Canada. Henri has also graduated from two executive leadership programs at the University of Western Ontario in Canada (2003) and the University of Waikato in New Zealand (2009). He received his Project Management Professional (PMP) qualification in 2006
- Fellow of the Australasia Financial Services Institute (Finsia)
- Fellow of the New Zealand Institute of Management (NZIM)
- Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD)
- Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Director (IoD).