Practice Leader Customer Experience Strategy & Design
Lisa is the Practice Leader for Customer Experience Strategy & Design. She is based in Sydney.
- Lisa has over 25 years experience, initially as a Strategy Consultant for Bain & Co and then as GM Marketing for large companies including Microsoft and realestate.com.au. She has also overseen the management and publishing of digital channels for Network Ten, and Virgin.
- In recent years, Lisa has developed a successful ‘outside in’ customer experience design approach and led major customer experience strategy transformations for large multinational and listed companies, both globally and in Australia.
- Her focus is helping organizations optimise customer engagement in both digital and physical channels while driving alignment between marketing, product and technology
- Results drive ROI through customer acquisition, deepened engagement and retention.
- As an ex-strategy consultant with over 20 years C-Suite experience, Lisa develops Customer Experience Strategies that are both strategically aligned and practical to implement.
- Her methodologies include proprietary Business Diagnostic, Customer Journey Mapping and Synthesis techniques
- Her programs typically include 3 components:
- Strategic review focusing on alignment of business goals and current customer experience
- Customer journey mapping to identify the key steps the customer goes through in engaging with the product or service, including any gaps and opportunities
- A 7 point realignment plan that includes everything from the alignment of metrics and KPI’s, to the redesign of digital and offline channels, content and communications.
- Her experience spans multiple sectors (retail, finance, education, property, travel, gaming, software, online advertising, etc.) and covers B to C and B to B businesses
- She has a Bsc in Management Sciences from UMIST and an MBA from INSEAD.