CEO Auckland HUB HUB, Practice Leader for Industrials
Marc Potter is the Practice Leader for Industrials. He is based in Auckland.
- Marc has 23 years’ experience in delivering strategy and operations improvement projects to clients from a broad range of industries.
- Prior to ICG, Marc was Director of Strategy and Performance for KPMG New Zealand. Prior to that, Marc operated his own boutique consultancy. He is also a former partner with Booz-Allen & Hamilton’s commercial practice, where he worked across Asia Pacific, North America and Europe.
- In addition to a full strategy toolkit, Marc has significant experience in helping clients address business model and cost structures for effectiveness and growth, and is an expert coach in organisation design and culture change.
- Marc has worked across the US, Australasia plus Europe and Asia; representative clients include C-suite executives at many of Australia and New Zealand’s largest industrial companies.
Publications, Conferences, Academics & Social Impact
- Marc holds a B.Engineering in Industrial Engineering with Distinction from the Technical University of Nova Scotia (DalTech) in Halifax, Canada.
- He also holds an MBA with concentrations in Marketing and Finance from Harvard Business School.
- Marc is the President of the Harvard Business School Association of New Zealand.
- Marc undertakes pro-bono strategy work and recently completed a study for the Liggins Institute Trust, a research arm of the University of Auckland.