Practice Leader Pricing
Alain has over 20 years of experience as a Principal and Partner working for a combination of Tier-One consultancies including Mercer Management Consulting (Oliver Wyman) as well as boutique firms such as Harrison Associates/SPMG Global and Larson & Associates.
- Alain has led and conducted workshops dealing with pricing and data across the U.S. and Canada, as well as Singapore, Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur, Paris, and Johannesburg
- Alain holds an undergraduate degree in Mathematical Physics from Carleton University, an M.Sc. in Nuclear Engineering for the University of Montreal, and an M.B.A. from the Harvard Business School.
- Alain has developed pricing and marketing strategies for clients in a broad range of industries including financial services, high technology, manufacturing, transportation, pharmaceuticals, medical products, internet service providers, telecommunications, logistics, non-profit organizations, retail, and consumer goods
- These strategies and tactics have included new product pricing, pricing guardrails for B2B negotiations, development of infrastructure and supporting processes for implementing pricing, as well as evaluation of current pricing practices in companies and identification of pricing initiatives required
- Recognizing that change management is a significant component of the successful implementation of the strategies and tactics developed, Alain works closely with client teams at all levels in the organization.