Practice Leader Risk & Compliance Management
Egbert is Practice Leader for Risk & Compliance Management topics in the SYD HUB. He is also an Offshoring & Outsourcing Risk Management Expert.
- Egbert has been working in the financial industry in multiple countries for 14 years
- Based on identified risks or regulatory requirements, he transformed various businesses to ensure appropriate risk management and regulatory compliance. His background in consulting enabled him to execute large assignments with international reach on all hierarchy levels. Follow-up internal and external audits confirmed sustainability of implemented changes.
- Clients, stakeholders and peers respect his hands-on approach combined with in-depth understanding of the business.
Publications, Conferences, Academics & Social Impact
- Egbert is the reviewer of Risk & Compliance Management articles for ICG’s The Insight Review – which is read by senior financial services executives around the globe.
- Egbert holds an MBA Advanced with Specialisation in Leadership & Finance (Australia) and a Diplom in Business Information Systems (Germany).
- Egbert is also a member of Finsia Australia which comprises major representatives of the financial industry.