Practice Leader RPM
Leslie R Hines
Les Hines is the European Practice Leader for Revenue Performance Management.
- Les has more than 30 years’ experience in General Management, sales, marketing, product management and commercial operations. His personal specialisms include revenue growth strategies, new product/service definition and launch, new market creation and development and global business management
- For the past 6 years, Les has worked as a business growth and management consultant, running his own boutique consulting firm and as a part of The Revenue Performance Management Group and Internal Consulting Group
- Les has worked extensively overseas covering EMEA, North America, South America, Asia and Australia
- Les is an experienced Director in both listed and private companies
- Les has been a part of growing a number of companies, doubling turnover in less than 3 years on a number of occasions
- Les has a deep knowledge of the TMT sector and has also consulted in the human resources, bio-med, oil and gas, software, technology and production sectors.
Publications, Conferences, Academics & Social Impact
- Les graduated from The Manchester Metropolitan University with a BSc in Applied Physics
- Completed Executive Education programs at Manchester Business School and Caltech
- Les is a Chartered Engineer and a member of the Institute of Directors
- Les has been published in The IoD Director, in TFM&A Insights and in The Journal of Sales Transformation and chaired a panel at the Frost and Sullivan European Marketing Mind Exchange.