This Knowledge Area Review (KAR®) describes the set of better practices and competencies that successful and sustainable associations demonstrate:
- Describes the traditional role of the trade/industry association
- Describes the industry association ecosystem
- Overview of the critical dimensions within which an association must operate to survive – i.e., the industry association model
- Best practices and key success factors
- A compelling value proposition and supporting governance model
- Due and non-dues revenue
- Governance principles and staffing
- Challenges – role and relevance, change from outside and inside
- Key learnings and an evaluation rubric for trade and industry association self assessment
- References all exhibits to their original sources.
Immediate access and full-use licence: USD2,000 local – USD7,500 global.