The major sources of innovation in commercial insurance from around the world
- Documents trends in the changing customer landscape
- Pinpoints areas where technology can best assist in operational cost reduction
- Leverages points in customer servicing where raised service level costs are more than justified by significant additional revenue
- Accesses and references 23 global, open-published sources
- Categorises innovations, coded and visually depicted by value-chain target and by geography
- Details and references a list of over 50 specific product innovations, with web links for further study
- Includes tables and graphs showing highest-penetration technology innovations from analytics to mobile systems, with specific product reference.
Commercial research relevant to most companies in an industry sector. Immediate access and full-use licence: $2,000 local – $7,500 global.