A global synthesis of leading thinking and insights
What is this report?
- ICG’s Knowledge Area Review (KAR®) provides a synthesis of publicly-available thinking, evidence and experience, with clear and detailed references for further reading.
- In developing it, we have drawn on global thinking and practices from consulting firms, academics, applied scientists, and others to outline what innovation is and what the critical components and issues are.
- Priced at US$7,500 (plus any applicable taxes) per organization for an unlimited internal global license.
- Published in February 2019.
What questions does it answer?
- This report is designed to answer the important questions surrounding innovation in today’s marketplace
- There are four key dimensions to consider:
- What are the drivers and context for innovation?
- What alternative and emerging innovation approaches are considered best practice?
- What are the right ingredients for successful innovation, and to win the hearts and minds of core stakeholders before, during and after the innovation journey?
- What should we expect in the future, and what are the long run considerations?
Why buy it?
Get the most comprehensive information on issues concerning innovation including:
- The drivers and context for innovation
- Seven types of innovation
- The right ingredients for execution
- The importance of leadership and culture
- “Future Back” – long run considerations
Where can I buy it?
- From your local ICG affiliate or office
- From [email protected]
Immediate access and full-use licence: USD 7,500 global.