What is this report?
- ICG’s 27th Knowledge Area Review (KAR®), covering transformation leadership.
- Over 110 pages (samples attached) of in-depth information, drawing on the best public-domain thinking and practice globally from consulting firms, academics and others.
- Created by a global team with over 100 years of collective experience in transformation.
- Priced at US$7,500 (plus any applicable taxes) per organisation for an unlimited global license.
- Published in November 2015.
What questions does it answer?
- What are the drivers and context for transformation in our global marketplace?
- How do you make sure you have the right ingredients?
- What alternative and emerging transformation approaches are considered best practice?
- How do we make sure that we win hearts and minds of core stakeholders before, during and after our transformation journey?
- What is the trick to achieving and maintaining results?
- How do we ensure transformation success over the long run?
Why buy it?
- Get smart quickly and in depth on transformation trends.
- Bring yourself up-to-date and be ahead of major emerging developments.
- Align your team with the best up-to-date thinking and practice worldwide.
- Enhance your approaches against global best practice principles using key takeaways for each chapter and a simple evaluation matrix included in the material.
- Save time and money in kicking off major transformation efforts.
Where can I buy it?
- From your local ICG affiliate or office
- From the lead author Gerry Purcell (Toronto, Canada – [email protected])
- Or by following the links above.
Immediate access and full-use licence: USD7,500 global.